Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Electric Karma Leftovers


Getting to dinner last night was a saga and a half due to crazed holiday shoppers and inadequate parking, but I finally sat down to eat at Electric Karma, an Indian restaurant I had been curious about for a while. I ordered mattar paneer and rice, which were pretty good (this place is on a street that has a lot of places with the hip factor, but not necessarily with great food)!

I'm definitely going back to Electric Karma with Charles to try some of my favorites like chicken korma, naan and mango lassis. The leftovers made for a very late lunch today, which I inhaled before heading out for a couple errands. Now, I need to finish packing. My shuttle pick-up time is obscenely early tomorrow. Happy holidays!

Electric Karma
8222 W 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323) 653-2121

No comments: